Who Will Cry When you Die?- 11 mins
Who will cry when you die? My learnings goes here 👇
- live by choice rather than by chance, by design not by default.
- if you don’t act on life, life has a habit of acting on you.
- bring more of yourself, find your calling and do stuff you are best at.
- #create postive #impact in surrounding
- when asked on deathbed, many said, “I wished I would have been kind to others”. #BeKind #spreadsmilesthisdiwali
- try for positive perspective in negative situations, are your problems really big(est) than others?
The quality of life ultimately is shaped by the quality of your choice and decisions. Take control on your life by picking up the right ones instead of easiest ones.
Give time to yourself, do 1-1 with yourself to find out what you really want & evaluate periodically
you don’t keep your words => lose credibility; fix: be a person of your words, and stop making false promises which deep inside you too have doubt.
you become what you think about all day long, no sense to worry about past. Use this to fuel your future not ruin.
the way you begin your day determines the way you will live your day, first 30 mins.
if you don’t have priorities, you will end up saying yes to all, rather focus on your best and follow your passion. Else your plan will get filled with other people’s priorities.
- weekends are to charge up our batteries, don’t ruin them with laziness and take them for granted.
- stress is not bad thing, it help us to give our best.
- keep faith in you, be confident and talk to yourself #alliswell, you thoughts are responsible for your rise or fall.
We have many problems in life
but just think, is it worth to worry about all? Some are minor, some are big. If you are on worry side, life will get filled with worry. Define your own boundaries, when to and when not to.
give time to appreciate your achievements as well
- inspiration & dedication are key ingredients fir success
- in a sound body rests a sound mind Regular exercise is best for body and mind.
- Harvard study says, 1hr exercise will give you 3 extra hrs.
Ex: try to find a solution after workout, you will feel better.
- Experiencing solitude, for even a few minutes a day, will keep you centred on your highest priorities. #learnToBeSilent
- Think of best people according to you and qualities they have, try to foster same in you life.
- Control your day, rather than day controlling you.
- Challenges are best way to learn and gain experience.
- “We don’t laugh because we are happy. We are happy because we laugh” - William James
- Life for the moment rather than merely a human doing.
- Don’t regret afterwards, do it now.
- Stop judging events as good/bad, accept them and live life.
- There are no real failures, no tragedies & no problems, they are results, lessons & opportunities.
- Learn from surrounding, living is a gift we must make the best of it. “Nothing great was achieved without enthusiasm” - Ralph Waldo
- The hand that gives is the hand that gathers. You don’t just pay for the services, you thank them.
- The person who chases two rabbits catches neither; use your time accordingly and focus on worthy.
- Appreciating others at time is must for any sort of relationship.
- No source of knowledge is as good as books, which contain compressed summary of thousands of years. “So long as you live, keep learning how to live” - Seneca
- The little things are the big things. “Without a rich heart, wealth is a ugly beggar” - Emerson
- Understand other’s point of view before moving forward, make sure other person is getting you before you proceed in conversation.
- “A problem well started is a problem half solved” - Charles Kettering
- Paths are made by walking, not by waiting. The smallest of actions is always better than the boldest of intentions.
- If you don’t act on life, life has a habit of acting on you.
- Enjoy the path, not just the reward. The reward for a thing well done, is to have done it - Ralph
- To eliminate negative habit/weakness, first identify them & pay attention, solution will come automatically
- Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live.
- Time is life’s great leveler.
- Problem with losing tempor on daily basis is that it becomes a habit. And habits becomes second nature someday.
- Companies have board of directors for discussing problems, who you have?
- “Real generosity towards the future consists in giving all of what is today” - Albert Camus
- Too many distractions, distributes power of mind
- The more you ask, the more you get “Every arrow that hits the bull’s eye is the result of one hundred misses” - Buddhist sages “It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it” - Somerset Maughan
- If you are able to find meaning in your work, you are gonna enjoy it. Find it right now.
- Reading, learning is not only limited to exams. Ongoing life is also an exam which requires learning at every turn.
- Focus of developing strengths rather than weaknesses. “The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside of us while we live.” - Norman Cousins
- Communing with nature is an excellent way to unlock creativity & generate new ideas
- Utilise commute time instead of reaching office tired
- Read with a purpose rather than as an excuse to help you passtime
- Setting clearly defined goals => framework for smarter choices “Goals and plans take the worry out of living.” - Glenn Bland
Habits are everything, and it takes 21 days to develop. Initial days are hard like 🚀 requires more fuel to just uplift than travel millions of miles afterwards. Same as, new shoes feel uncomfortable initially but after few days we love them.
- Forgiving someone is actually a selfish act rather than a selfless one
- The food we eat describes our mood (work, & productivity)
- Our thoughts form our world
- First class surrounding is an investment, not an expense. Our surroundings shape our moods, thoughts, dreams
- You will never go wrong by spending time enjoying nature #walkinthewoods
- Coach helps in connecting dots of the life and succeed
- Vacations are necessary, at least try mini vacation every week
- It is very easy to magnify our problems, don’t weep because we don’t have shoes, someone doesn’t have feet #beavolunteer to help needy & thanks what all we have
- We attract into our life that which we focus on. Let’s create list of focus
- Music can lift mood, put smile
- Greatness comes from beginning something that does not end with u
- Time to start building legacy is today, not ten years from today when you say “have more time,” because time will never arrive
- Cultivating great friendships is one of the surest way of happiness & joy
- All of us are creative artist/beings.
- Without the ability to concentrate, a full and complete life is impossible. Meditate and give some rest to ears.
- Time slips like grains of sand, live everyday as last day.
- Stop complaining and start living.
- To be paid more money, add more value to the world.
- To get more from life, add more to the life.
- The way you raise your children is the way you raise your future generations.
- If you follow the crowd, the place you will most likely end up at is the exit.
- The person who tries to do everything ultimately accomplishes nothing. Create a goal card
- We are not our thoughts, we are not our moods, we are the creator of the moods we experience, which we can change in a single instant
- At the end one has memories not possession
- Instead of criticizing someone, we should help him and ourself
- As we live our days, so we will live our life
- A master mind alliance will not only cut learning curve in the game of Life, it will help have much more fun playing it
- Live with own terms instead with flow
- To improve our life, we must first improve our thinking. We see the world, not as it is but as we are.
- Either we can make excuses or we can make progress, but we cannot do both.
- The tree that has the most fruit is the tree that bends to the ground.
- The more we are as a person, the less we need to prove ourself to others.
- Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, chewed & digested, some read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously while some with whole attention. Don’t waste time in all books
- Staying quiet for even short periods of time builds willpower and self control.
- The telephone is there for your convenience, not for the convenience of your callers. Don’t rush to attend all.
- Recreation is important and it must serve to recreate you.
- Set higher and higher goals to maintain a healthy level of optimism and passion for life, else depression will kill you.
- Sleep is like a drug. Quantity doesn’t matter, quality and richness of the sleep matters.
- Have a family meantime and create memories everyday.
- “acting as if” technique helps in becoming the person we plan to be.
- Take a public speaking course.
- “Nature your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” - Benjamin Disraeli
- Most people don’t fall, they simply give up trying.
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” - Seneca
- Don’t worry about things you can’t change.
- Never take your worries with you on the walk, pay attention and enjoy the moment.
- Wonderful thing about time is, we can’t waste it in advance. No matter what had happened in past, future is spotless. It is never too late to become the person we always wanted to be.
- Plant a tree, as it grows we will be able to mark our personal pages and growth as a human being.
- Find a place of peace.
- We are as old as our doubt, fear, despair. The way to keep young is keep faith, self confidence, hope young. - L.F Phelan
- Every life is worth living and recording. Capture memories, a picture truly is worth a thousand words.
- Be a adventurer, and reinvent the way to live.
- Decompress, renew, recharge yourself before going back home (from office).
- Respect your instincts.
- A great quote contains wealth and wisdom in a single line. Collect quotes that inspire you
- Timeless secret to a long, happy life is to love our work
- “There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed” - Albert Schweitzer
We live in an age where we have conquered the highest of mountains but have yet to master our selves.
Happiness is not a place to reach, it is state to create.
The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Live fully so you can die happy